No matter how hard I try, I can’t keep away from the fridge. It’s the place I go to procrastinate, because who doesn’t love a nibble of sweet like fudge whilst they’re working, taking photos or waiting for Netflix to load?
I’m trying to be healthy, so there’s all sorts of great things in our fridge, like fresh fruit, olives and yoghurts. Then I go scrolling through Insta and what do I see? All these amazing creations people have developed during lockdown, and I want to try them all.
Now I’m one of these people that likes anything Biscoff related, and I spotted this recipe for Biscoff fudge. I had to change the recipe up a little because I didn’t have everything, but it came out smooth and oh so good!
It was so good that it loathed me to give half away to my neighbours, but everything is better in moderation. So I’ll be savouring my last few pieces!
|1 tin||Condensed Milk|
|6||Biscoff Biscuits, crushed|
- Line a 8in x 8in tin with cling film.
- In a dish over simmering water, melt your chocolate.
- Once melted, stir in the condensed milk and biscoff spread.
- Warm through, ensuring all the ingredients are blended evenly.
- Pour into your tin and top with the crushed biscuits
- Allow to set overnight in the fridge
- Cut with a warm knife and enjoy!
With love from the fridge,